Tuesday 2 April 2013

Logo!

If I am to be recognised in the photography world then I will need a good strong logo that will be linked to my work and what I do. Using Indesign I started to play around with fonts but couldn't find any that I seemed to like let alone see what would use as a logo! So I turned to a friend who is a graphic designer, Tom White. He is the Co-founder of the company Inspiration Hut which showcases a wide range of artists work as well as there own Fonts and Photoshop tutorials.
This is the link to the website: http://inspirationhut.net/

I am very pleased with my logo as the font has been designed uniquely to me and has a professional quality to it. The small emblem makes it easy for me to mark my images as mine without spoiling the imagery and it links with the main logo. Alex is a very masculine name and is often associated as a male name even though it could be either. The style of font, I think, gives it that slight feminine feel to it while maintaining a professional look and feel to the logo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment