Thursday 25 April 2013

Final Major Project

My final major project is about the American Civil War and a documentation of that. I first got the idea of this project from working with the Tamar Valley Westerners. I have already took images of them in there Native American Gear as they needed images for a portfolio to show people what it is they do. I wanted to go further into the group so I asked if they would be available for me to take images. They agreed just as long it was in the clubs time so there equipment wasn't damaged or shown outside without supervision. I did a test shoot to experiment with lighting and how I could go about this project. While I was doing this I also talked with the models to see if there was any positions they could suggest, especially with the way they saluted. After this discussion I felt much better as I had a few ideas how I wanted them to pose. I will also be creating my first studio so it will be good to see if I have the skills to set up a good enough studio. Whatever happens it will be good experience and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment