Sunday 7 April 2013

Events with the Tamar Valley Westerners

Here is a collection of imagery from their latest event which I photographed. This event entailed them to show the Native American Culture and their Tombstone shoot out at the O.K Corral.

I find that going to the events with the Tamar Valley Westerners a brilliant experience because it keeps me in practice with my photography while having something interesting to shoot. I developed my action shooting especially during the shoot out between the cowboys. It was brilliant to capture them in the moment of there acting with the shoot out! I feel that I shot the Native American side the best and showed how they represent the culture. I would like to use a different lens next time so there is more concentration on the main subject. A prime lens that will let me have an aperture of F1.4 for shallow depth of field, this also allows for quicker shutter speed while keeping the ISO relatively low.










No comments:

Post a Comment